Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mad about lists

Yes, I am. Plus I'm bored, so I thought I'd post one of those on here. A list of my current addictions (because I'm soooo easily hooked and right now they're all there is in my life).

Level of addiction measured on a 1 to 5 scale, where 1 is a persistent interest, and 5 is embedded-in-my-life-probably-forever.
  • Harry Potter. Started 2001, been growing ever since. 5
  • House MD. A brand new one. Side effects include annoyance if I go 12 hours without seeing an episode and a mild form of hypochondria. 2
  • Coffee. 1
  • Tea. (yes, addicted to both!) 4
  • Chocolate. Now this one I believe is actually biological. 5
  • Drama!!! Oh, my favourite one. I love drama, I create if where it's scarce and I relish a full-blown dramatic scene with zest bordering on exhilaration. 5
By the way, I lived an old dream of mine last night - rode in a car with Depeche Mode with enhanced bass on and me singing along :D

4 comments: