Friday, October 5, 2007

There and back again

I am going to Russia. I sit here and observe all my momentary frivolous wishes come true - the Scandinavian peninsula, now Russia. Sometimes it does feel like compensation... I don't mind. I don't rebel. I'm not going to complain. I know it is how it is because I made it so.

In this vein, I found something precious in the net last night. These things also happen, it seems - finding precious things in the infinite, unknowable virtual space. Sometimes I really can't help seeing the hand of providence in things!... But I try hard not to.

Ok, local news - weather gloomier still, with drizzles and worms. Society pleasant, but I still feel a bit left out, which is no problem, as I'm used to that. Found Kate Bush and currently absolutely stunned by her - thanks, Zori! Tackled some serious business at the bank and got a phone (at last). Still remarkably lazy, and I can't seem to shake it off. Started devouring tons of chocolate again. Spoke to Alexander and Vesi last night, it made me sad and then cheerful again, a real relief it was, actually. Been thinking about hometown a lot lately, and a few nights ago, I had a dazzling dream about the sea behind the bus station - it was a brilliant, sparkling sea, and the feelings it induced were such a refreshment. I woke up feeling happy.

I guess that is it, my news. I enjoy doing this a lot!

1 comment:

  1. When I was in Japan I was dreaming of walking around in Sofia. I missed so much the streets and the people and the places. That happens, I guess. And that passes. Like views behind your window.

    ReplyDelete